So, here it goes – this example is what my day, Monday through Friday, looks like –
- wake at 2:30 am.
- Have a cup of coffee
- 3:00 am, begin writing or editing
- 4:00 am, walk the dog
- 4:30 am, ready myself for work
- 5:00 am, write or edit until 7:00 am
- 7:00 am, Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it’s off to work I go.
- 4:30 pm, come home, visit with family
- 5:00 pm, pick up laptop and begin writing again.
- 6:00 pm, eat dinner.
- 6:30 pm, walk the dog
- 7:30 pm, go to bed
- Hit repeat.
Saturday and Sunday is a whole new adventure – six to eight hours each day writing. Ah…that’s the sweet stuff.
Such is the life of a wanna-be author, and I wouldn’t change a thing – well, except maybe be a world-famous author…wink, wink.